As you embark upon your relationship with us, you’ll experience a comprehensive training program like no other in our industry. We leverage the knowledge and best practices provided by our martial arts experts from our own Academies and others across the area. Formatting this information in hands-on training, plus written and electronic media that is effective, relevant, and current for franchisees and their managers makes our training system a living work that is constantly being upgraded.
You and your managers will always have access to Warrior’s business management and martial arts experts to enhance the skills of your positions — practical education designed to help you exceed your goals.
1. INITIAL ORIENTATION: Attend a 2-day meeting at Warrior headquarters in Frisco, TX to discuss our next steps and review our New Academy Opening Guide. It lays out in a step by step manner exactly how your new Academy is to be prepared for opening. Everything from detailed construction specifications to how to set up your business entity and look for strong potential locations is covered. Plus much more!
2. INITIAL TRAINING: Attend a 2-week session at Warrior headquarters along with your Academy Manager and Head Instructor. You’ll do a page by page review our Academy Operations Manual and Training Manual. Along with hands-on training and “on the job” experience, these constantly-updated Manuals will give you the tools and knowledge you need to operate your new franchised Academy.
In addition to our initial training programs, we provide the following:
- Weekly development calls including content on upcoming promotions and techniques for enhanced financial performance.
- Ongoing support from our operations consultants
- Access to headquarters staff for assistance in training and operations